Just Between Friends Happy Hour
Let's come together for a purpose, raise awareness, and make a positive impact! Join us at any time throughout the event for appetizers, champagne, and a brief program at 5:30.
All proceeds go to support CASA of SW MO and empowering female youth.
Donations over $100 are eligable for 50% tax credits
To combat period poverty and provide support for girls in foster care, CASA of Southwest Missouri aims to stock our Clubhouse with essential feminine hygiene products for older youth.
- Did you know that girls who experience childhood sexual abuse are 49% more likely to have their first period before age 11?
- Early menstruation may increase the risk of health problems such as heart disease, metabolic dysfunction, cancer, and depression. Shockingly,
- 1 out of 10 menstruating youth miss school due to a lack of access to feminine hygiene products.
How You Can Help:
- Donate Funds: go to casaswmo.org/donate
- Donate Products: go to the event page and purchase products off the wishlist!
Let's make a difference together! Your support can empower the education and well-being of female youth in our community.
RSVP & Inquiries:
Visit our Facebook event page at swmo.casa/justbetweenfriendsFB